The data controller is Rianta Capital Zurich.
We may choose to collect personal information from you via the Website through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We may also collect information automatically about your visit to the Website. Any such information gathering will be for internal purposes only.
Use and disclosure of personal information
We may process personal information collected via the Website for the purposes of:
- conducting market consultation exercises; and
- providing you with information about new developments on or any changes to the services provided via the Website.
If you do not wish to receive additional information about our products or services beyond that which is visible on the Website, please indicate this in an email written to us after you have completed providing us with your details (if applicable to this Website).
We may also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual User is identified):
- to build up marketing profiles;
- to aid strategic development;
- to manage our relationship with advertisers, which may include social venture capital funds, conference/event organizers, and/or others;
- to audit usage of the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties where:
- we are compelled by law or a court order to do so, or if we believe that such action is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Rianta Capital Zurich, to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Rianta Capital Zurich, the Website, visitors to the Website or others;
- we may use third parties to provide us with services. For example, we may use a third party to distribute a publication and if you have told us that you wish to receive a publication, that third party would need your mailing address. They would only be allowed to use your mailing address for the purpose of sending you the relevant publication; or
- the disclosure is made with your consent.
Law enforcement authorities
We may, in our discretion, contact law enforcement authorities if we believe that anything unlawful is occurring in connection with the Website. In this process, we may provide the law enforcement authorities with any personal data that is held by us.
All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules. The place of arbitration shall be Zurich, Switzerland. The language of the arbitral proceedings shall be the English language.